Throughout the year, MNC presents events and programs for adults, children, and families. Most of the events are nature related and allow us to learn more about respecting our environment and the awesomeness of nature. Many of the programs are participatory and get us out into the great outdoors. The programs change year to year, though some favorites are repeated. Some examples of events are:
- Pond dipping
- Prowling for owls
- Nature hikes, in all seasons and daytime and nighttime
- Lectures for teens and adults
- Crafts – seasonal and mostly nature related, often accompanied by stories and nature facts
- Song and/or story fests
- Visits by zoos and animal handlers
- And a perennial favorite, the Midsummer’s Night Festival
We request that you register for each event so we have the right amounts of materials (craft supplies, handouts, refreshments, etc.) available. We control our events through Eventbrite.
Please note: due to COVID 19 we do not have any events or programs scheduled at this time.